For our bicycle workshop Ride2Repair we are looking for a successor for our mechanic Henrik to start on 01.05. for 25 hours per month:
Do you like to work on bicycles and would you like to supervise the self-help workshop at the Westerberg Campus? Then you’ve come to the right place! Last year we set up the workshop and open it for about 5 hours every week to repair bikes together with the students. The concept of self-help means that the students carry out the repairs themselves or with your help.
Start of activity: 01.05.2022
Scope of work: 25h/ month as a student/scientific assistant at the Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences.
- Repairs to the bicycles together with the students and employees
- Mailbox management
- Allocation of appointments and organisation of repairs
- Reordering the spare parts
- Workshop maintenance
What you should bring
- You are a student at the Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences
- You have good knowledge of bicycle mechanics (basic knowledge is sufficient, as long as you are willing to learn)
- Organisational skills and regular availability for appointments
- Willingness to show students how to repair their bike on their own
Why you should run the workshop.
- You can make the students happy with freshly repaired bikes
- You can decide yourself when you open and flexibly arrange your working hours
- You can use the workshop for your own bike
Familiarisation and a repair workshop with our current mechanic Henrik can take place in April.
Send your application with a short cover letter and CV – but above all we want to get to know you personally – to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application,
Your AStA at Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences